LOCATIONS AROUND SOUTH ARICA
FIRST AID TRAINING PROVIDERS
EVENT MEDICAL PROVIDERS
What is SAPAESA?
SAPAESA is the South African Private Ambulance & Emergency Services Association, a non-profit, member organization that seeks to constantly improve the standards of pre-hospital emergency medical care in South Africa by combining the shared knowledge and resources of our members to uplift the service provision of the industry as a whole.
SAPAESA believes in fair and equal access to the private ambulance market, by all providers who service the market to a high standard and in adherence with current accreditation criteria for private ambulance services.
What we do
SAPAESA encourages all medical aid schemes, insurers and funders in the private healthcare industry to make use of a wide network of designated service providers in order to:
- improve access to private emergency services to clients;
- encourage competition and development with the private ambulance industry, and
- encourage equitable access, without favour or prejudice, to providers in the market who strive to meet, and exceed, the expectations of these funding bodies.
Why join SAPAESA?
SAPAESA is the largest and oldest private ambulance association in Southern Africa, and is recognised as the unified voice representing our membership base in South Africa with integrity and professionalism.
We serve as a resource centre for our members in the ambulance industry, offering insight into matters such as compliance, billing and legislation.
Other benefits include:
- A Road Accident Fund claim service to our members;
- Preferential pricing on Stratus eHealth Solutions;
- A representative to support you with bodies such as medical schemes, assistance companies and government departments; and
- A constructive and progressive approach to the development of opportunities and sustainability for our members.